Provide an understanding of legal requirements (Occupational Health & Safety Act) and Canadian Standards Association guidelines for supervisors.
Provide an understanding of machinery use, safeguarding, entrapment rescue, and lockout requirements.
- Legal requirements of the Occupational Health and Safety Act and Regulations
- Key points of the Canadian Standards Association Z432-04 for Safeguarding of Machinery
- Key points of the Canadian Standards Association Z142-10. Code for Power Press Operation: Health, Safety, and Guarding Requirements
- Types of guards and guarding devices
- Pre-shift inspections
- Lockout and lockout procedures (CSA Z460-05)
- Entrapment rescue procedures
Supervisors and production managers.
Program Duration: 1/2 day (maximum group size of 20 participants).
Copyright ©2006-2015 Lucid Training & Consulting Ltd. All Rights Reserved.u